15.04.2011

http://gbmoon.net/

I'm not no red football 
To be kicked around the garden 
No no I'm a red christmas-tree ball 
And I'm fragile 
I'm not no animal 
Though I am to you 
I'm not no crocodile 
Like the one in Dublin Zoo 
Who lived in a cage 
the length and breadth of his body 
When a window which people would look through 
And throw coins on his back to taunt him 
'though he couldn't move 
Even if he wanted to 
I'm not no animal ni the zoo 
I'm not no whipping boy for you 
You may not treat me like you do 
I'm not no animal in the zoo 
My skin is not a football for you 
My head is not a football for you 
My body's not a football for you 
My womb is not a football for you 
My heart is not a football for you 
I'm not no animal in the zoo 
This animal will jump up and eat you 
I'm not no animal in the zoo 
And I've every intention 
Of leaping up and getting you 

10x 
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala


(Red Football by Sinead O'Connor)

i love this song *__* Don't cry for me, Baby. <3 schönes Stück. und im Juli ein 3. mal =D

Keine Kommentare: